1. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP consultation fee and the applicable GST (18%). However, the refund would be calculated only on the BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP consultation fee.
2. If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP, in case of payment made by any mode.
3. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP by the applicant. The Applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to the Company is genuine, and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favour, including misuse and card loss cases either by him or through any one. The applicant agrees to cooperate with BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP in this aspect in case BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP wishes to defend/ represent the matter in their favour before any bank/ authority.
4. The Service Charges of BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP have no reference to the market charges and do not have to be equal to the contemporaries, as they are contemporary only to the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, of being too expensive, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been convinced before registering.
5. Client also understands and accepts that no refund or transfer of BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his or her application or decides to drop out due to any reason, during the proceedings after he or she signs-up.
6. BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant: a. does not submit all documents within the stipulated time, b. tries to malign the name of the company in what so ever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation c. doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month.
7. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, Client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. We cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided or when any part of the process has commenced.
8. If your request for refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken to process such a request would be 90 working days. Refund payments made will be issued as an online payment.
9. BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP takes reasonable steps to protect personal information, collected by BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP may use and disclose the Client’s (and if applicable, the Client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP will disclose the Client’s personal information for the following purposes:
To conduct our business;
to communicate with the Client;
to comply with our legal obligations; and
to help us manage and improve our services
10. Any fees paid to BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP are for the provision of the Service/s listed on our Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services using one of our accepted payment methods.
11. BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP is operated and controlled in India with its registered office at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The laws of the Government of India and State Government of Maharashtra will govern the validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement.
12. The both parties to this agreement mutually agreed to refer all disputes arising out of this contract to the arbitrator. The provisions of arbitration and conciliation act 1996 as amended by the government from time to time will apply for adjudicating of the disputes that may arise or
referred to arbitrator by either of parties to the agreement. The jurisdiction of civil court and all other court is expressly barred for adjudicating of the disputes arising out this contract except referring the dispute to arbitrator. The fee of arbitrator shall be paid by the parties to the contract equally irrespective of the fact whoever may approach for arbitration. The courts in
Mumbai, Maharashtra alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising out of any issue concerning the company.
13. Jurisdiction: Disputes with respect to the terms of this Agreement shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the Territory of head office of BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP i.e. the jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN PAYMENT
On the occasion that BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP product and services are erroneously noted at a wrong rate, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke any sort of orders detailed at the wrong price. BAY EDUCATION PARTNERS LLP has the right to decline or revoke any sort of such orders whether or not the order has been verified and your charge card billed. In case your credit card has actually been billed, a complete refund will be released in the amount of the incorrect cost.
Evaluations: 100% non-refundable